All pages and patterns of this site can now be translated by using the 'Translate this Page' Gadget at the top of the right hand column of every page. Hopefully this will help many of you who are more comfortable reading in your native language. :D

All patterns are written assuming that the reader has a basic understanding of crochet and amigurumi, IE: working in rounds, sc increase and decrease, basic understanding of construction of the parts.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dino Buddies

I don't normally advertise my ETSY patterns here,  but this set is one I'm fairly happy with and would like to share with you.

I made these originally because I was 'challenged' by my girls to make some really decent dinosaur toys.   They all love dinos and with three girls,  came three dinos.    Each one went to one of the girls... and fortunately,  there was no argument over who wanted what. (Thank the Gods for that small miracle,  cause usually there's a huge battle over who gets what  LOL)



You can find more pictures of the individual dinos and more information on their sizes etc by visiting:


 Dino Buddies Pattern

Sometimes momma does right.  This is one of the few times I managed to do that  :D

21 Comments:

Screech The Mighty said...

...OMG...is that...

A MAGICAL LEOPLORODON?!?!

8D

Anonymous said...

brillant ure making crochet toys so soon sfter them being stolen all i can say is omg ure magical

Jessica Jo said...

they have already sold!

I will need to get your armadillo pattern here before January some time for the birthday of me madre. I need to remember that!

PAQUI said...

Hola Amiga, que cosas mas lindas, me gustan mucho los dos.Un abrazo.

Menwy said...

Wow! Great work... again! I love the ticeretops, she is amazing. (they all are, but I think she is my fav :) Keep up the great work.

Menwy said...

lol.... there really was supposed to be an "r" in there, lets try again, Triceretops...... :)

Danielle D. said...

i tried to buy these patterns, but on the etsy shop it says "sold" and i can't purchase it D:

Danielle D. said...

never mind, it works now :D

WolfDreamer said...

I'm sorry Danielle... Etsy seems to be having some glitches right now... I'm having a few troubles myself trying to relist the patterns. I keep getting 'error' pages, I know they're aware of it, and working on it though! :D

Biz said...

Hi! I have given you an award! Go to my website to grab it for yourself! :)

http://bizzycrochet.blogspot.com/2010/09/ive-been-given-award-cool.html

Biz

theyarnproject said...

Okay...
These dinos are just plain AWESOME. They look absolutely amazing!!!

WolfDreamer said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the nice comments! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Hopefully I can buy this pattern for my Dino-brother. I'd be a great gift :) Great job XD

thelovelychemist said...

HOMAIGAWDDDDD

I JUST WANNA CHOP EM UP, DUNK EM IN MAI CAWFEE AND EAT EM FOR DESSERT!!



They're all so cute I can't decide which one I like best! I think I like the pleio best. ♥♥♥♥♥

Goldibug said...

These are great! I especially love the triceratops! BTW you've received an award on my blog :) http://TheCuddleSquid.blogspot.com

b. said...

Love your work! I only just found your blog but it is amazing and I can not WAIT to try doing the Mario plushies!!

Thank you so much for sharing your patterns. I hope that the appreciation of nice people who do not steal your hard work makes up for the bad art theives. ^__^ ~ <3

xox,
bonita of Depict This!

Latest post ~ How to crochet your own strawberry charm

Rocky O said...

This is FRIGGIN' AMAZING! Thanks for sharing the pattern. I am in awe. Great work too!!!! X3

--Rocky

Mausica said...

Oh my goodness! I love your dinos! My niece and nephews are going to love these! So buying your pattern right now!

niftyknits said...

You're only "fairly" happy with these? I think the rest of us think they're fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the dinos, but am unable to purchase the pattern :( It appears to have been entered in the site with a quantity of one, and now is 'sold' Do you know how I might get the pattern? Thanks.

WolfDreamer said...

if you go to the store's main page
http://wolfdreameroth.etsy.com you can scroll down and find the listing on the first page. (here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62703397/dino-buddies. I have many other patterns there as well :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...