All pages and patterns of this site can now be translated by using the 'Translate this Page' Gadget at the top of the right hand column of every page. Hopefully this will help many of you who are more comfortable reading in your native language. :D


All patterns are written assuming that the reader has a basic understanding of crochet and amigurumi, IE: working in rounds, sc increase and decrease, basic understanding of construction of the parts.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mew Plushie



I had a few requests to make a mew plushie, so this is my attempt. I have to say, figuring out the eyes was alot harder than I thought, and I'm still not sure I got them right.

If you find any problems with the pattern, please let me know I'll fix it as soon as possible :D
MEW

MATERIALS:
WW yarn pink
G Hook
Pieces of white and blue felt (for eyes)
Yarn Needle
Fiberfill

NOTES:

Gauge isn't really important, as long as your hook and yarn combination results in a fairly tight stitch to prevent fiberfill from coming through.

Numbers in ( ) at the end of each round/row indicate the total number of stitches in that rnd/row.


HEAD:

Rnd 1: 6 sc in Magic Ring (6)
Rnd 2: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (9)
Rnd 3: sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (12)
Rnd 4: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (18)
Rnd 5: sc in each sc around (18)
Rnd 6: sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (24)
Rnd 7: sc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (30)
Rnd 8: sc in next 4 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (36)
Rnd 9: sc in next 5 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (42)
Rnd 10-16: sc in each sc around (42)
Rnd 17: sc next 19 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (40)

You will likely want to beging stuffing at this point and continue as work progresses. Stuff fairly firmly, shaping the head as you go.

Rnd 18: sc next 2 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (30)
Rnd 19: sc next sc, dec over next 2 sc around (20)
Rnd 20: dec over next 2 sc around (10)

F/O leaving tail. Add any stuffing you need to in order to finish shaping the head. Weave the tail into the final round of sc, and pull to close. Weave in end.


BODY:

Rnd 1: 8 sc in Magic Ring (8)
Rnd 2: 2 sc in each sc around (16)
Rnd 3: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (24)
Rnd 4: sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (32)
Rnd 5 -14: sc in each sc around (32)
Rnd 15: sc in next 6 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (28)
Rnd 16: sc in each sc around (28)
Rnd 17: sc in next 5 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (24)

Begin stuffing at this point if you haven't already, and continue stuffing as work progresses. Stuff fairly firmly, shaping the body as you add stuffing.

Rnd 18: repeat Rnd 16 (24)
Rnd 19: sc in next 4 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (20)
Rnd 20-21: repeat Rnd 16 (20)

Begin forming nape of neck:
Row 22: sc next 9 sc leaving remaining stitches unworked, do not ch 1 TURN (9)
Row 23: skip first sc, sc each sc across to end, do not ch 1, turn (8)
Row 24: skip first sc, sc each sc across to last 2 sc, dec over last 2 sc (6)

F/O leaving tail. Finish adding any stuffing needed to shape the body. Do not close up neck opening.


LEGS (make 2):

Rnd 1: 8 sc in Magic Ring (8)
Rnd 2: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (12)
Rnd 3: sc in next 2 sc. 2 sc in next sc around (16)
Rnd 4-8: sc in each sc around (16)
Rnd 9: sc in next 2 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (12)
Rnd 10: sc in each sc around (12)
Rnd 11: sc in next 4 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (10)
Rnd 12: sc in each sc around (10)
Rnd 13: Stuff leg. Don't stuff too firmly, but enough to give definition to the leg. Flatten the opening and working through both layers of stitches, sl st together.

F/O, weave in end thru the last row of sl st and pull very slightly to tighten the end of the leg. Tie off.


FEET (make 2):

Rnd 1: 6 sc in Magic Ring (6)
Rnd 2: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (9)
Rnd 3: sc next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (12)
Rnd 4-7: sc in each sc around (12)
Rnd 8: sc next 4 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (10)
Rnd 9-11: sc in each sc around (10)

Begin stuffing here and continue as you go. Stuff feet VERY lightly (you can skip stuffing the feet if you want, depending on how heavy the yarn is that you used)

Rnd 12: sc in next 3 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (8)
Rnd 13-15: sc in each sc around (8)

Flatten the final row and working through both layers, sl st together (4 sl sts)

Sew the last round of the feet (the flattened end) to the flattened end of the legs. Weave in ends.


ARMS (make 2):

Rnd 1: 4 sc in Magic Ring (4)
Rnd 2: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (6)
Rnd 3: sc in each sc around (6)
Rnd 4: sc in each sc around to last sc, 2 sc in last sc (7)
Rnd 5: sc in each sc around (7)
Rnd 6: sc in each sc around to last sc, 2 sc in last sc (8)
Rnd 7-9: sc in each sc around (8)

F/O Stuff arms lightly to desired shape.


EARS (make 2):

Rnd 1: 4 sc in Magic Ring (4)
Rnd 2: 2 sc in each sc around (8)
Rnd 3: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (12)
Rnd 4: sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (16)
Rnd 5: sc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (20)
Rnd 6: sc in each sc around (20)

F/O Flatten ears to shape (do not stuff).


TAIL:

Rnd 1: 4 sc in Magic Ring (4)
Rnd 2: sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc around (6)
Rnd 3: sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (8)
Rnd 4: sc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (10)
Rnd 5: sc in next 4 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (12)
Rnd 6: sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc around (16)
Rnd 7-8: sc in each sc around (16)
Rnd 9: sc in next 2 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (12)
Rnd 10: sc next sc, dec over next 2 sc around (8)

Stuff tail very lightly just to shape.

Rnd 11: sc next 2 sc, dec over next 2 sc around (6)
Rnd 12-55: sc in each sc around (6)

Continue stuffing the tail as you progress every few rounds. How stiffly you stuff the tail is up to you. I stuffed the long portion of the tail only moderately, to allow for some movement, but still maintain the overall roundness.

After Rnd 55: Flatten the end and working thru both layers, sc across. F/O (3 sc)

(NOTE: If you like, you can add a long piece of medium gauge wire in the tail to allow it to be fully poseable. Be sure to securely tape any sharp points before adding though, to prevent them from poking through and damaging the stitches.)

FINAL ASSEMBLY:

I highly recommend that you pin ALL the pieces together before sewing together. This will allow you to make changes and adjustments to get the overall look you want.

Sew head to neck with the 'nape' of the neck in the back. The head should be tilted downard (as shown in the pictures). If you like, you can tilt the head a little to the side, as Mew is cutest when it has that 'curious' head tilt.

Sew arms to body as shown. Sew the legs to either side of the lower body as shown. Position them so that the 'flattened' joint between legs and feet is slightly lower than the body, to allow for freer movement of the feet.

Sew Ears to top of head positioned as shown. Curve the flattened ears slightly to give the shape desired (use pictures for help in placement)

Sew Tail to lower part of body on the back centered between the legs. (see pictures)

For the eyes, I recommend cutting shapes from paper first and pinning in place to ensure that you have the size and shape desired. Mew's eyes can be a little difficult to get the right shape and size, so working with paper first will save you *alot* of headaches with the felt. Cut two shapes in white felt, and then two inner pieces from blue felt (using picture as a guide for shapes) Sew in place after pinning first to ensure proper placement.

Cut two more very small white circles for 'catch lights' in the eyes, and sew (or glue) to the black felt in the positions shown.


Mew character and Pokemon are copyright Nintendo.

This pattern is an original pattern by Linda Potts (June 2009). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it, or sell items made from this pattern.

86 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Great Job.

WolfDreamer said...

Thank you! :D

Rona said...

He is amazing! I made one for my son from a different pattern for his birthday last month - yours is gorgeous, I'll have to make him another now! Thanks for figuring these out - I want to make my own patterns, someday I will! Your work is such an inspiration, please don't stop! ;-)

WolfDreamer said...

Thank you for the compliments! One of the things about making a wide variety of different things in crochet, is that you learn a wide variety of techniques. All those different techniques and tricks you learn with each pattern you follow, will help you when you start designing your own patterns :D

Keri said...

He (she?) is adorable. The big eyes give a lot of character to the face. Great job and thanks for sharing your patterns!

Unknown said...

Any one have a pattern for Torchic? My son really wants one..

WolfDreamer said...

I have Torchic on my 'to do list' at the moment. There is one at bizzy's site http://bizzycrochet.blogspot.com. She has several pokemon lookalike patterns there :)

I have been working on 'work' lately, so I'm a bit slow on the new pokemon patterns for a little while, until I get caught up with that :D

Dragonflymom said...

http://myblueangels.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-award.html#links

You are deserving of this award, i know you are busy, so I can understand if you don't have time, but you deserve the award nontheless.

WolfDreamer said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me!

You are right though, about my time limitations at the moment (I'm doing good to keep up with what I have LOL) but I do very much appreciate your thoughfulness. :D

Chelsea said...

when i was a little kid i LOVED pokemon, and mew was always my favorite :)

this looks really good...keep up the good work!

WolfDreamer said...

Thank you very much for the comments!

Mew is a very cute pokemon I have to agree. I remember it from the first pokemon movie :D

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what crochet hook did you use for mew

WolfDreamer said...

I'm very sorry, I forgot to add that. I've fixed that oversight on the pattern, and it was G Hook. Some people prefer to use an F hook for plushies because it results in a tighter stitch for them, but either hook is fine :)

Anonymous said...

What new plushies are you makeing. Eevee is my favorite pokemon, but i'm 11 and a begenner at crohet.Will you make an easy eevee pattern?

WolfDreamer said...

I can try to make a very easy eevee pattern, but eevee isn't an easy pokemon to make :) Some pokemon are just easier to make than others, simply because of how they were first designed and drawn. Anything is possible tho, given enough time to work it out :)

Anonymous said...

I made two legs but ones really big and ones small. How big is the leg sopose to be?

WolfDreamer said...

The legs are made in two parts, the leg (upper part) and the foot. The leg part is about three inches long and the foot part is about four inches long. Mew has legs and feet something like a kangaroo or hare. Total length of the legs is around 7 inches.

Your exact measurements will probably vary a little because of yarn, hook or tension differences.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.I've also noticed that you changed the background from black to white since the last time I was here.

WolfDreamer said...

yes, I did change the layout. I wasn't happy with the old layout and how it squashed the patterns all up in the middle of the page. This layout gives more room for the patterns and i think the colors are better for reading and printing :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! About how many yards of yarn does it take?

Ine said...

I think i love you. i really really do. I will be making one of these amazing creations soon... i love mew and this looks amazing :D

Anonymous said...

i love your mew, i would love to buy one, do you take commissions?

HawkDaughter said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to try any of your Pokémon patterns! Are you going to try to do ALL 493+2 Pokémon?

General comment: Instead of Fiberfill, I like to use old pantyhose, cleaned and cut into 2" squares. Fiberfill gets so heavy, and if you ever have to wash the plushie, it then takes forever to dry.

Anonymous said...

Just curious...
How tall is she all together?

WolfDreamer said...

Sitting, she's in the neighborhood of 10inches tall... I don't know the overall length with tail, and can't measure her now, cause she went to her "Forever Home" a long time ago :D

Anonymous said...

Can you please make a cyndaquil pattern I can't find one anywhere!!! I really want to make one. Please make one I'm begging you!

Anonymous said...

i m only 10 so do u an easy pattern

Anonymous said...

Can you make an umbreon pattern??

Anonymous said...

hey
i just thought i de say i saw a pokemon teddy up for sale and it was just like yours i just thought that was so mean after u taking ur time to give them out for free

umbreonlover said...

hey i love pokemon and i was wondering if you can make umbreon,
skitty, and this one new pokemon in black and white i dont know his real name but they are calling it chiramii.

thanks bye

WolfDreamer said...

I've got all three on my list of pokemon, and Chiramii is really high up on that list. (Chiramii is it's real name, but since they haven't released the game in English yet, there isn't an English name for him)

Anonymous said...

first off i love your patterns i got so excited when i found them. i was wondering if you could make a poochyena and a suicune because those are two of my favorite pokemon of all time.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

when i started to make the head it didnt turn out at all like the picture showed i tried it twice and both times came out weird i might be doing something wrong im not sure, but im pretty sure i am following your pattern :S
the back of the head doesnt seem to close up and doesnt have a very round shape to it

Lucariofan1996 said...

for row 4, one sc and the 2 sc around is actually 19 stiches....i think...or i'm just wrong...idk...

WolfDreamer said...

It should be 18 (it's 6 stitches increased each round) Just be sure you aren't adding an extra sc somewhere (alot of times people will add an extra stitch at the end of the row)

marillion said...

All of your Pokemon are wonderful! There are several I'd like to make for myself as you have included some of my favorites - Eevee, Cyndaquil, Torchic. But, I promised to make Mew first for a 12-yo his birthday. I showed him your website and he got excited when he saw that you had a etsy shop, "ooh...maybe she and my mom could do a trade." I told him that you didn't sell the Pokemon patterns and that I wanted to make one of them for him for his birthday. :D I am glad I asked him, I would have probably chosen the wrong one! I hope mine turns out as well as yours. I sent in a donation because I know how much work goes into this type of thing and yours are particularly cool!

WolfDreamer said...

Thank you very much marillion! I'm sure yours will be just perfect! :D

Camilla said...

Thank you so much for these patterns! I spent hours looking for pokemon patterns before stumbling onto your site :) I especially love this mew pattern and have made my own little mew now ^^ I didn't have any felt so I embroidered the eyes on :)
Seriously wicked patterns! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Mew is just SOOOOO CUUUTE!♥ I was searching for a mew plush pattern because I want a shiny (blue) mew plushie (or at least one that costs less than ten dollars 3:< Darn cheapskates on ebay!) and I came across this site! I'm only 12 but my mom is awesome at crocheting so it was great knowing I didn't have to sew it. (Both my mom and I suck at that, LOL.) Now, with a bit of guidance, I've begun my little shiny mew! I might be doing something wrong though, her head is only 2 1/2 inches tall... Oh yeah, before I forget, there's a site called Sonic Gear which showcases Sonic the Hedgehog stuff, they'd probably be interested in showcasing your Sonic and Tails patterns. It's a pretty popular site and they'll give you credit, so how about that? It'd be funny if you could make a crocheted Chaos Emerald, too! XD

Emma said...

I made this and used a pipe cleaner in the shaft of the tail instead of stuffing, it works really well and makes the tail more positionable. Other than that super cute :)

Unknown said...

This is such a great pattern! I'm gonna make it for my mom for Yule, although she always thought Mew should be lavender. Actually her favorite pokemon is Misdreavus, but I can't find a pattern anywhere. Can you post a pattern for this? Thanx either way. Your work is wonderful!

Gaara said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!

BTW: You Would be more awesome than Chuck Norris's and Obama's lovechild if you made a Cubone pattern!! <3
Don't Forget To Be Awesome!<33

Unknown said...

I love to crochet and have been doing it since I was about 12 years old. thank you so much for doing these patterns and putting them up for others to enjoy. I was just wondering how large the end results are and if you had plans on finishing the Eevee evolutions.

Unknown said...

hi im 12 years old but still love pokemon do you have an azelf pokemon? i cant find it anywhere!!! love the mew its my favorite!

Anonymous said...

how much yarn does this pattern use? Thanks.

Xilarae said...

I just wanted to say I love your patterns. They are so clear and easy to follow. I just finished making Mew and I've made a few mushrooms as well. Eventually I think I want to make all of the Pokemon you post because they are all so adorable. Thank you so much for posting the patterns and making them free as well.

miss kitty said...

hi im new to crocheting but getting really gd now. i found these patterns and cant wait to give them a go. they r so great and u have done a really gd job.

mamabug_26 said...

My daughter has picked out your Mew plushie for me to crochet for her birthday! Could you explain to me what the magic circle is? Thanks so much!

mamabug_26 said...

oops, I meant to say magic ring.
Thanks.

WolfDreamer said...

Magic Ring is really just a term for something I grew up calling a slip-ring :). Some really nice illustrated instructions are here: http://www.planetjune.com/blog/tutorials/magic-ring-right-handed/ (the left-handed instructions are linked at the top if you need those)

If you work better from video tutorials try this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHYVutk2iYY">
Hope that helps! It's technique that really does make working in rounds alot easier :)

mamabug_26 said...

Hi, I have started on my daughter's Mew. The directions for the head reads Rnd. 7: sc in next 3 sc. 2 sc in next sc around.
Does that mean that I will be putting 2 sc in each stitch around. I am on Round 13 and I have more than 42 stitches.

WolfDreamer said...

Sc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in next sc around means that you will put one sc in each of the next 3 sc, 2 sc in the next sc, and then repeat that 'sequence' around to the end.

You doing basic 'round' increases at this point of the pattern, increasing each round by 6 evenly spaced stitches. Each round has one more stitch in between each increase.

mamabug_26 said...

ok, thanks so much!

Poptartical said...

I find your Pokemon Amigurumi's just adorable. I was wanting to make this for my best friend, who's a bit of a Pokemon nut, but I'm really new to crochetting, and somehow following the instructions, I keep winding up a stitch or two under the number in ( ) One day I'll be able to make them all!

What Pokemon would you say is the easiest to make for a beginnger such as myself.

mbvoss said...

I love your patterns! I am a ten year old girl and love pokemon and crochet. I have already made oshawatt and mew but I was hoping if you could design a snivy pattern because I've looked everywhere to find one and failed.

Anonymous said...

I know this question is silly but did you join the rounds and chain one or is it just as the direction say?

WolfDreamer said...

I personally join my rounds and chain 1. I'm not a big fan of the continuous round method, however, it's perfectly fine for those that are more comfortable with it than joining :D

Jenny L said...

I just finished making a Mew for my daughter, and i have to say that the pattern was great! SHe loves it. I am going to make her Raichu next, then the chain chomp for my husband, and then the darwin dino (purchased on etsy). He tells me it is perfect as a bubble bobble dino. Thanks for your awesome patterns!! Please consider designing a Glaceon :o)

amy said...

i try to make mew's ear but It doesn't look like an ear can u help me. And wright the pattern part of the ear thank you

Vanessa S. said...

I can't find any videos online for turning. Can you try to explain it to me please? (I'm on round 22 of the body)

P.S. You should definently make a suicune, glaceon, emolga, and snivy.

WolfDreamer said...

Turning your work is what you do when making a flat piece, like a scarf, or placement or other flat piece.

Basically, you simple turn your work to where the stitches you just completed are now to the left of your hook and begin working back down the row of stitches. You will be putting your hook into the 'back' side of the stitches, this is what you want. :D

Vanessa S. said...

Thanks for your help!

Kim R. said...

Thank you so much for making Pokemon patterns. My sons LOVE Pokemon. My 8 year old pretends to be a Mew all the time. I am going to make Mew for him for Christmas. My 18 year old desperately wants me to make a Shaymin. If you ever got around to it, I would love to make a Shellos (east sea is my favorite), Munna, Zorua, Dragonite, and Skiploom, and Ditto. Thanks again for the wonderful patterns

ZackFair1219 said...

I'm sorry to ask since I know you are so busy, but could you make a pattern of the three beasts, Suicune, Raikou and Entei?

Your patterns are so amazing and I am making these pokemon for my friends for Christmas, thank you so much for your amazing artistic ability and time.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am making myself a Mew, he's just too cute. My best friend and I are major Pokefinatics. I think it's a great pattern, but I do have one tip to make Mew more realistic: you should embroider(pardon my spelling) some little eyebrows above his eyes. In all of the pictures I've seen of Mew, he always has tiny eyebrows. Just thought that would help. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

These pokemon are absolutely adorable :D iv been looking everywhere for pokemon patterns and when I came across these I was ecstatic. I know its rude to ask but by any chance are magikarp and ditto on your to do list? :) xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thank you!!

Claribel said...

Hi, Linda!!! I made Mew for my son and he love it. It's my fourth plushie from your patterns. Thanks a lot for sharing, Claribel

Jacob said...

I just love all of your patterns! They're so detailed and accurate! I've made a couple of them and I've been very pleased with the results and plan on doing a few more. I also did this one and am very happy with it. I just have one issue with this: the ears. You're instructing everyone to fold them over to create a curve in them when Mew's ears are in fact the way you crochet them. I noticed this when I googled it to get an idea of how to piece it together in accordance with how it looks in the movies/games. You can see what I mean here: http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/b/b1/151Mew.png

I don't mean to be a bother, but I'd appreciate it if you'd consider changing it so this pattern can be 100% accurate. :)

Lindsey said...

At the end of row 17 of the head, could you make the instructions a little more clear? I kept ending up with an extra stitch, and didn't realize 'sc around' meant to decrease again at the end. (At least that's how I solved my issue) Maybe just user error. My head turned into a boob. I'm hoping once I add the ears and eyes it will look more like a head, lol.

Other than that and the ears being a bit off, this pattern is turning out great!

Unknown said...

It is amazing!
Could I please translate it into Spanish in order to put in in my blog? I promise I'll link to yours ^^

Unknown said...

I love all of your patterns! I'm fairly new to crochet and I have found that your patterns are easy to follow and the outcome is fantastic!
I was wondering if you had any thought into maybe making an Alakazam pattern? That would just be the bee's knees if you did :)
Either way, thank you for all of your time spent on bringing such adorable patterns to us for free :)

Unknown said...

I was wondering how you would essentially double the pattern to make it bigger.

Unknown said...

I have a question about your wording for the pattern when you say SC in the next SC do you mean stitch? I'm just trying to understand. If you could explain that mto me a but better that would be awesome.

LordKei said...

This was a great pattern! Maybe a bit confusing at times, but perhaps that's because I am slightly new to crocheting.

Unknown said...

I just made one thanks!!!!!

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Thank you so much for doing this! I am going to give it a try

Thora Daughn said...

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where it says to increase single crochet and when to do a regular single crochet. Like in round 2 it says sc in does that mean single crochet increase? I'm just learning how to crochet and mew is my absolute favorite. Can you email me at glenn.tori@hotmail.com and step by step help me figure out how many increases to do in each round?

Avalee123 said...

I really want to make this Mew it is so cute! I'm new to crochet and I have a question. The second row says '2 sc in next sc around (9)' does that mean the next 5 sc all have two sc's worked into them? I'm wondering because that would mean that there are 11 sc's; the 1 sc + 2sc in next 5

Unknown said...

Hi Wolfdreamer, fantastic pattern, but I'm noticing an area on the feet that needs a bit of clarification. If you decrease once in the round than your math is allittle of as a round with 10 decreased once would have 9 stitches at the end. If your intension is for 2 decreases in those rounds it doesnt really come across clear. Again beautiful plushie!

Unknown said...

Great pattern, thanks. My grandson is amazed at the picture I sent and waiting to get his Mew on Wednesday. I made the eyes by finding a picture on the computer screen and tracing it off the screen. Now I have to make Squirtle for the other Munchkin!

Fátima Regina Fagundes said...

Eu não sei se vai me entender mas gostaria muito de saber se você tem os Pokémon que estão deitados !

Sónia said...

Boa tarde pode explicar o ponto 22 do corpo. Não consigo perceber muito bem. Obrigado

Unknown said...

Hello, do you have a Loom Knitting pattern for mew, or is it just crochet?

Emilu said...

Buenas porfavor me podrías explicar el punto 24 del cuerpo.
Muchas gracias

Squeakerz169 said...

If I were to use safety eyes instead of felt where would you recommend them going?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...