All pages and patterns of this site can now be translated by using the 'Translate this Page' Gadget at the top of the right hand column of every page. Hopefully this will help many of you who are more comfortable reading in your native language. :D


All patterns are written assuming that the reader has a basic understanding of crochet and amigurumi, IE: working in rounds, sc increase and decrease, basic understanding of construction of the parts.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly

I normally don't do this, but I've had a really great time making these two fellas, and I just had to show someone. LOL The pattern for these are for sale at my Etsy shop (linked in the right-hand column at the top).


I've got more patterns in the works (free ones too!) I just got so tickled with how these came out, I couldn't resist showing them off a little LOL.

8 comments:

Alhana said...

They're cute!

WolfDreamer said...

Thanks! :D

Dragonflymom said...

way too cute, I love them. Probably will be buying them soon.

WolfDreamer said...

Thanks! They really are fun to make (and they look adorable sitting on top of my TV set. They kinda remind me of the little angel and devil that sits the shoulder giving advice... :))

solacorvus said...

Very cute - they actually remind me of Kirby!

WolfDreamer said...

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your site and I'm amazed at your talent! I'm especially tickled with the little devil and angel chubbies. Will you be posting these two patterns again in the near future? They are absolutely the cutest! Thanks for sharing.

WolfDreamer said...

The pattern is usually available at my Etsy shop ( http://wolfdreameroth.etsy.com ) unless you catch it between sales, but I try to relist it as quickly as I can :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...