All pages and patterns of this site can now be translated by using the 'Translate this Page' Gadget at the top of the right hand column of every page. Hopefully this will help many of you who are more comfortable reading in your native language. :D


All patterns are written assuming that the reader has a basic understanding of crochet and amigurumi, IE: working in rounds, sc increase and decrease, basic understanding of construction of the parts.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nested Pineapple Shawl

Mother's Day having just passed by,  I made my my Mom a really nice shawl as a gift.  She *loved* it :D.  I've written out the pattern and posted it on my Etsy Shop if anyone would like to take a shot at making one.  It's definitely a piece for more experienced crocheters, but it is TRULY worth the work! 


It's modeled in the pictures by one of my girls,  I couldn't get Momma to let me get a picture of her wearing it... LOL.  

If you'd like to get the pattern,  it's available at my Etsy Shop  ( the direct link to the pattern is http://www.etsy.com/listing/46769264/nested-pineapple-shawl-pdf-pattern

Enjoy! :D

2 comments:

Mel said...

That's beautiful! As soon as I have a little more cash in my paypal account, I think I'll buy this pattern... I don't have much in the way of thread skills just yet, but I do plan to practice and this looks like something I'd love to dig into someday in the distant future!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...